Singapore visa guidelines
Singapore student visa requirements for Indian :
Singapore student pass application:
Explore Singapore with Truematics
Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) form 16 & Form V36 After receiving the
offer letter from the desired institute for particular course, students need to
apply for student pass to enter Singapore. Institutes in Singapore will file the
Singapore student pass for Indian application behalf of students to Singapore
immigration and check point authority (ICA). Singapore student pass application
Fee varies from institute to institute. Normally it will take 2 - 3 weeks to get
the Singapore student visa passes. The details provided in this page are
suitable for Singapore visa for Indian citizen. Singapore student visa for
Indian is applied by the institutes in Singapore.
Proof of financial sources:
As per the Singapore student visa rules, candidate has to show funds which must
be minimum 1 day old from date of visa application.
If the funds are as fixed deposit then, bank must issue a letter confirming the
availability of same. Bank letter must be dated less than 30 days from the date
of visa application.
Funds to be shown = Tuition fee + 8400 SGD
Singapore student pass requirements for Indian in same order as given hereunder:
1. International student application form
3. One Passport size photo (less than 6 months old)
4. Visa application fee
5. Bank Statements - ORIGINAL for the last 28 days from all sponsors
6. Transcripts (Mark sheets -from 10th class till the last degree obtained)
7. Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Rs.20 stamp paper
8. Work experience certificate
9. Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
10. Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
Applicants are encouraged to submit application at least 2 months before the
commencement of the course.
If the required documents are not in the English language, officially translated
versions as well as copies in the originally language are required.