Study in Newzealand
Study in Newzealand. Admission open for 2017 intake!!Get registered now to avoid disappointments. Call now for admission @ 9789978816. Only limited seats apply immediately.
Explore Newzealand with Truematics
Attention all students: please make sure your passports are ready. If not please apply immediately to avoid delay.
Top Reasons to Study in Newzealand:
- Newzealand follow British education system .
- Institutions in newzealand are world class .
- International reputation for quality education
- Warm And Welcoming Environment.
- 15 years of education is acceptable in NZ.
- All leading Courses and Degrees are available.
- High Quality Living Conditions.
- PR (Permanent Residence) Opportunity.
Some of the institute in Newzealand which are very popular among Indian students are listed below. There are lots of girls and boys studying from India in these universities.
- Auckland University of Technology (Auckland)
- University of Canterbury (Christchurch)
- University of Otago (Dunedin)
- University of Waikato (Hamilton)
- Lincoln University (Lincoln, Canterbury)
- Massey University (Palmerston North, Auckland, Wellington)
- University of Auckland (Auckland)
- Victoria University of Wellington (Wellington)
- Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology, Nelson & Marlborough campus
- Southern Institute of Technology, Southland
- Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland
- Manukau Institute of Technology, Auckland
- AWI international Education group, Auckland
- Eastern Institute of Technology, Hawke's Bay, Gisborne & Auckland
- Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin & Auckland
- Christchurch Polytechnic Institute of Technology, Christchurch
- Whitireia Community Polytechnic, Whitireia
- Waikato Institute of Technology, Hamilton
- Wellington Institute of Technology, Wellington
- Western Institute of Technology, Taranaki
- Waiariki Institute of Technology, Rotorua
- Bay of plenty polytechnic, Taruranga
- Universal college of learning, Palmerston, Whanganui and Wairarapa campus
- National tertiary education consortium(Ntec), Auckland
- Auckland institute of studies, Auckland
- Royal business college, Auckland
- Design and arts college of newzealand, Auckland & christchurch
- UUNZ institute of business, Auckland
- Academic college group, Auckland
- Newzealand tertiary college(NZTC), Auckland
- Newzealand school of education(NZSE), Auckland
- Newzealand institute of education(NZIE), Takapuna
- Auckland hotel and chefs training school, Auckland
- North shore international academy, Auckland
- Pacific International hotel management school, New plymouth
- Lifeway college, Warkworth
- Media design school, Auckland
- NZMA, Auckland
- EDENZ college, Auckland
- Queens academic group, Auckland
- Yoobee school of design, Auckland
- South seas film and tv school, Glenfield
- Queenstown resort college, Queenstown
- Computer power plus, Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
- Taylors college, Auckland
- Cornell institute of business & Technology, Auckland
- Le cordon bleu, Wellington
- International academy of new zealand, Auckland
- International college of newzealand, Auckland
Polytechnics tuition fee ranges from NZ$10,000 - NZ$15,000 per year depending on the degree
Universitiy tuition fee ranges from NZ$18,000 - NZ$25,000 per year depending on the degree
Certificates are levels 1 to 4
Diplomas are levels 5 and 6
Bachelors degree and graduate diplomas are level 7
Postgraduate certificates and diplomas, and bachelors degree with honours are level 8
Masters degree are level 9
Doctoral degree are level 10
New zealand has 8 universities and 25 polytechnics or institutes of technology.
To be eligible to study in New Zealand, you must have IELTS score card.
For Graduate diploma & Undergraduate degree you must have overall IELTS score of 6.0
For Post graduate degree you must have overall IELTS score of 6.5
Skill shortage list check