Philippines visa guidelines
The Student Visa is issued in Philippine Embassy / consulates abroad. It is not issued in the Philippines.
The student visa is initially valid for one year. It is renewable every succeeding semester.
Philippines study visa requirements:
* 10th Result and certificate.
* 12th Result and certificate.
* School transfer certificate.
* Affidavit of Support (MEA, EMBASSY)
* Personal History Statement(take the copy from Student visa pdf)
* Police Clearance (MEA, EMBASSY)
* Medical Clearance (MEA.EMBASSY)(do not do this till all documentation done)
* Bonafied Certificate (School attested)
* Birth Certificate (MEA, EMBASSY)
* Bank statement of Parents / Sponsor (last 3 months - Closing balance around 2 lacs ).
* 8 Photographs (2*2 white background).
* Visa form signed.