Netherlands after study

Explore Netherlands with Truematics

Students who have graduated from Netherlands University with a Bachelor or Master degree are allowed to search for a job in the Netherlands for a maximum period of one year.

In order to do so, students should change the purpose of your stay by completing and submitting the appropriate IND form. (The application form is called: "Application residence permit without MVV or change of purpose of stay")

Enquire us
What our students speak about Truematics: