After study in france

Explore France with Truematics

International students holding a master’s degree or the equivalent
Students who have earned at least a masters degree or the equivalent may apply for a one-time (non-renewable) temporary residency authorization (APS, authorisation provisoire de séjour) valid for 6 months beyond the date of expiration of the students residency permit. The authorization enables the student to work at any job up to the limit of 60% of the official work week (that is, just over half-time employment).

Students who obtain a job related to their academic program at a rate of compensation equal to at least 1.5 times the national minimum wage may enter full-time employment by filing a request for change of status (from student to employee) at their prefecture.

Other students may also accept employment under certain circumstances. They must obtain a change of status (from student to employee) and follow a special procedure.

Enquire us
What our students speak about Truematics: