After study in Poland

Explore Poland with Truematics

Non-EU citizens enrolled as regular, full-time studies in Poland are allowed to work in July, August and September. For the rest of the year a work permit is needed. A work permit can be granted but only if no EU citizen is found to fill the vacancy. Formalities must be done by the employer. International students are not allowed to work on a student visa basis only. Students who have residence permits in Poland are entitled to work without authorization.

Enquire us
What our students speak about Truematics: